D. Dan and Betty Kahn Building, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa, Israel, 3200003
- M.Sc., 2018, Energy Engineering, Grand Technion Energy Program, Technion, Israel.
- B.Sc. Cum Laude, 2015, Environmental Engineering, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Technion, Israel.
- Mechanics of Materials – martensitic phase transformations, kinetics of phase transformations, X-ray diffraction; application to shape memory alloys.
- Transport phenomena – fluid dynamics, heat and mass transfer; application to soil, rocks, advanced materials and membrane separation processes.
- Elasticity – linear elasticity, poro-elasticity; application to fluid-solid interactions, hydraulic fracturing, and modeling of relaxation processes in shale.
- The water-energy nexus: Energy Efficiency of water production technologies; fluid dynamics of hydraulic fracturing processes and associated issues.
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics.
- Applied Solid Mechanics.
- Introduction to Numerical Methods.
- Introduction to Experimental Methods.
- Laboratory in Experimental Methods.
Awards and Honors
- Faculty of Mech. Eng., Departmental Excellence Scholarship, Spring Semester 2021.
- Faculty of Mech. Eng., Departmental Excellence Scholarship, Winter Semester 2020.
- Jacobs PhD Excellence Scholarship, 2021.
- The Misrahi Foundation grant for participating in the Batsheva de Rothschild seminar on The Science of Neutrons.
- Daniel PhD Excellence Scholarship, 2020.
- Israel Ministry of National Infrastructure, Energy and Water Resources scholarship for graduate student research in the field of energy, 2017.
- Vivian Konigsberg Award for Exellence in Teaching, 2018.
- Technion graduate scholarship, 2015-present.
Visit my publications page.
Membership in professional societies
- Society of Engineering Sciences (SES).
- Israel Society for Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM).
- American Physical Society (APS).
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB), Technion section, 2014-2015.
- Practical course, “Engineering within Developing Communities”, Shantou University, Guang Dong, China, via Technion, 2015.
- Technion Student Association (TSA), Holocaust Delegation to Poland, 2017.